Saturday, February 25, 2012

Fantasy Team Results Day 1

I'm not exactly in the drivers seat after Day 1 with my fantasy selections.  It never fails, there are always about 3-5 other anglers that I felt like I knew I shoulda picked in the top 10.  Of course hindsight is always 20/20 right?


David Walker- 4th place, 16-8
Edwin Evers- 8th place, 16-3
Andrew Upshaw- 19th place, 12-8
Steve Kennedy- 21st place, 11-15
Jared Lintner- 42nd place, 6-8

Clearly picking Tackle Warehouse Pro, Jared Lintner, was my biggest mistake.  I don't recall who else was in his group to pick from but I think Vinson and Poche both were.  Man if only........
Overall I rank 1797 with 1212 points after day 1.  The only group I'm inside the Top 50 in is the Wired2Fish group.  Who knows, maybe my Day 2 will be better.

Also, I know I said it before but seriously, I cannot believe how many technical difficulties the bassmaster.com website is having this weekend.  I had thought maybe it was user error on my part but as I scrolled through many of the comments on the site (when it was actually working) it wasn't/isn't just me.  Bad on you BASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment