Thursday, March 8, 2012

Lake Fork Pig

Oh man, I'm having a hard time concentrating on anything but fishing today. As such I've been surfing around, trying to find some new sites specific to fishing in Texas. Well wouldn't you know it, Bass Parade had a new post asking anglers to post where they like to surf. It was as if I had called up Mr. Jay Kumar and asked him to post that very question today. Anywho, in more than one response I saw the site; Texas Fishing Forum

Of course I could have clicked fast enough to that site. Know what I was treated to? Yeah you guessed it, a pic of this ManBearPig of a fish!! And it was caught yesterday!!!!





Um, yeah! I'll take two please!! This is the type of fish we hope to get into when we head south to Lake Fork.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I know that when we are taking pics of our lunker the smile on whoever's face will be bigger than this guy. It appears that he is at the back of a creek from the background. That is one healthy looking bass. The water is going to warm quickly with temps approaching 80 next week.

    ReplyDelete