Thursday, March 8, 2012

Myfishingpals.com

I was out surfing the world wide web when I happen to stumble upon a site I hadn't ever visited before. The site is called; Myfishingpals.com




I've been cruising around the site for a couple of days now and it's pretty cool. It's a forum type site driven by those members that have registered with the site. I know what you are thinking and no it isn't a pay membership site. It's completely free.

Like I said, there are a number of forums to read and participate in. Many have had active participation within last day or even hour. They also have a blog listing. Right now they list out 77 blogs that are run by site members. However it looks like only 4 of those blogs have updated posts since the first of the year. Of course I know exactly what it's like to fall behind in updating the old blog so perhaps like a lot of Minnesotans they have gone into hibernation for the winter.

Anyway I thought it was a neat site and wanted to pass it along to other anglers here in the great state of Minnesota.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment